Expertise. Experience. Excellence.
For decades, John F. Corrigan has lent his experience in business law, commercial law and transactional work to businesses across Rhode Island and southeastern New England.
From formation to dissolution, from working with startups to established, blue-chip businesses, John F. Corrigan Law P.C. operates with a single goal in mind: guiding clients toward achieving their goals and placing them in a favorable long-term position.
As part of his practice, Mr. Corrigan has provided businesses with the following services:
- All aspects of business startup and formation, from capital raises to succession planning
- Mergers & Acquisitions counsel, including assisting with mergers and divestitures of various sizes
- Technology and intellectual property protections, from drafting nondisclosure and noncompete agreements to assisting with trade secret protection
- Representing borrowers in short- and long-term financing
- Drafting commercial production and distribution agreements